/// HOW DOES IT WORK ?
Installed at the beginning of the construction process, the patented Kameleon System is a unique product that has revolutionized the staircase building process. Result of the latest computer-assisted design technologies, the structural and finishing components of this system are entirely factory-made.
*Not provided by GG Stairs
Kameleon’s range of products is easy to install in all conditions and residential building configurations.
The Kameleon System is:
Easy and quick to install
ORDERING AND INSTALLING THE STRUCTURE
(BEFORE OR AFTER THE BEGINNING OF THE CONSTRUCTION)
- Reception of the order and of the architectural plans from the contractor.
- Production of the opening plan by the Kameleon staff.
- Validation of the opening plan.
- Manufacturing of the support structure.
- On-site delivery of the support structure.
- Simultaneous Installation of structure and frame.
ORDERING AND PRODUCTION OF COMPONENTS
(HALFWAY THROUGH THE CONSTRUCTION)
- Selection of wood-type and finishing components (through our catalogue or the Kameleon website)
- Manufacturing of the finishing components.
INSTALLATION OF THE FINISHING COMPONENTS
(TOWARDS THE END OF THE CONSTRUCTION)
- On-site delivery of the components.
- Installation of the components by Kameleon’s certified team.